- Your innate hair won’t be as strained as there is no pressure on the strands as compared to a sew-in weave;
- Gives natural looking hair and gives an invisible hairline;
- Flexibility in style. – can be worn in high ponytail, braids, etc.
- Gentle on your head;
- Can work in a summer or in activities like swimming;
- You can style with different colors without damaging your natural hair;
- You can save up money on relaxers and perms. Gives you the option to get a curly lace wig or a straight lace wig;
- Easy to apply and maintain;
- Easy to remove;
- Fashionable and trendy;
Lace Wig CONs
- If you apply with adhesive you may have to reapply weekly or once a month. However, this depends on the type of adhesive you purchase.
- Least expensive, but of not superior in quality;
- No versatility in style. If you pull it back in a pony tail, it will look unreal and fake;
- If you want to experiment with colors, you will need to color your hair the same color for it to look natural and genuine looking hair.
- If you install a straight sew in weave and have natural curly hair, you will have to spend for a relaxer for it to blend.
- Takes longer to put in;
- Takes longer to remove;