Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:00:29 PM America/Los_Angeles
By double leafwig
Human Hair Wig,
Brazilian Virgin Human Hair,
Lace Front Wig,
360 lace wig,
Dream Swiss Lace,
Eggs are an egg-excellent source of protein- pun intended. This is why this is a great ingredient for a hair mask! Eggs are not only a great source of protein but it has a lot of minerals that help hair growth. Lemons help stimulate hair growth and moisture, but it also has vitamin C and the acids help tighten the hair follicles.
1 egg - egg white
Lemon juice or 1 fresh lemon
Grab a mixing bowl and pour the egg white.
TIP - If you have longer hair, use 2-3 egg whites
1. Add the lemon and beat the mix with a fork until frothy.
2. Once done, apply the mask from root to tip.
3. Pull your hair into a bun, and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
4. Wash the mask out of the hair, and continue with your normal wash routine.
5. Repeat this every week or so.