Hard water is water that contains dissolved minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, silica, etc. The minerals in the water bond to the hair strand and creates a hard coating on the hair which makes it difficult for it to absorb moisture. The more damaged and open your hair cuticles are, the more the minerals in the hard water will cling to your hair. One way of knowing if the water in your home is hard is by looking at your taps and showerheads. If there is a hard white-ish build up on your taps and showerheads. There is a likely chance that the water in your area is hard.
Every wash day, I love the feeling of water flowing through my hair and how my scalp goes from being clogged with build-up to feeling brand new. My hair goes from being a greasy mess to light and fluffy. I love the outcome of wash days and water has a big part to play in it.
I often have flashbacks though, to those days when most wash days went wrong once I poured water on my hair. And I am sure most of us grew up hearing tales of how water is bad for our hair and we needed to stay away from it, frankly, it seems true because often in that day my hair getting drenched with water would result in it looking frizzy and feeling brittle. So………in this hair care life we have chosen is water our friend or a foe.
Short answer, It’s a bit of both. But please read the long answer below.
When hair looks like shit, it can ruin even the best of days. But it doesn’t have to stop there. You can better things using hair tools. Whether it’s a detangling brush or hairdryer, or accessories, we’ve scoured to bring you the best seven hair tools. Find out more about these solutions to cure your bad hair days for a lifetime.
Seven Tips To Manage Bad Hair Days:
Here are the best answers:
1. Hair Dryer:
Let’s face it-we do not have all the time in the morning to style hair. And for days when your hair refuses to budge, you need a quick fix like a hairdryer. The blowout tool is great to detangle, nip frizz, and smoothen hair. All in all, it is a great tool to achieve the cool-girl hairdo in no time.
2. Detangling Hair Brush: A detangling brush unties knots and hair tangles without pulling hair, thus minimizing damage. These brushes are ideal for dry or wet hair. They are great when your tangles need an extra boost of T.L.C. You may select a brush that features soft nylon features for best use.
3. Flat Iron: The flat iron is a great tool if your hair is acting up. A good branded one won’t damage your precious tresses. You may want to gravitate towards wider straighteners and also cut down on time spent styling your hair.
4. Dry Shampoo: Using a dry shampoo can instantly boost volume and revive limp hair. A little blast of the product at your roots can instantly add volume while absorbing excess oil. Use it when you wish to refresh hair on a particular crazy hair day or second-day hair.
5. Hair Accessories: Nothing says, “I am fixing a rough hair day” like hair accessories wrapped around your head. Hair fixtures like bobby pins, headbands, barrettes, etc when worn look intentional rather than trying to conceal something.
6. Texturizing Spray: A texturing spray is one of the best products to own because of its multitasking purpose. They do everything from preserving a blowout, boosting volume, and absorbing oil on bad-hair-days. You will be amazed to see how refreshes your hair feels with unbeatable lightness and movability.
7. Microfiber Towels: Frizz is a common hair problem, and most times unavoidable. Sad, but true! However, you can fix the same by replacing your regular towel with microfiber towels. Use these towels to gently squeeze out wet hair. Make sure not to rub the hair as the friction may lead to frizz.
These are the best tools to extend effortless hairstyles for days and have control over your tresses.
Eggs are an egg-excellent source of protein- pun intended. This is why this is a great ingredient for a hair mask! Eggs are not only a great source of protein but it has a lot of minerals that help hair growth. Lemons help stimulate hair growth and moisture, but it also has vitamin C and the acids help tighten the hair follicles.
1 egg - egg white Lemon juice or 1 fresh lemon
Grab a mixing bowl and pour the egg white.
TIP - If you have longer hair, use 2-3 egg whites
1. Add the lemon and beat the mix with a fork until frothy. 2. Once done, apply the mask from root to tip. 3. Pull your hair into a bun, and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. 4. Wash the mask out of the hair, and continue with your normal wash routine. 5. Repeat this every week or so.
1. Use a wooden comb. Say goodbye to a traditional plastic comb if you are looking to keep static at bay. This comb comes highly reviewed and looks like a solid option!
2. Use hydrating products or products with oil. The more moisture the better! And don’t skip using conditioner in the shower, either! Sometimes the thought is that silky, conditioned hair may be more staticky but in fact, dry hair ends up being more problematic than not!
3. The best quick fix on the go is to apply lotion to your hands, rub it in like you would normally, and then rake your hands through your hair. This isn’t an ideal fix but it will certainly work if the static electricity is out of control!
If static electricity in your hair is an ongoing issue, I’d recommend taking a look at your clothing choices, or even the scarves that you wear! Some knit fabrics are more prone to causing static electricity than others. On a similar note, you can also look into spraying Static Guard onto the shoulders or neck area of a sweater you are wearing, or even covering both sides of a scarf before you wear one of those items. Static Guard smells horrible, but it really does the trick to eliminate static electricity.
DOUBLELEAFWIG offers two types of hair, Brazilian Virgin Hair and Indian Remy Hair. Both of them are natural 100% human hair and they’re collected directly from healthy donors in virgin condition. After collecting the hair our hair technicians will rinse the hair and handpick out short, damage and grey strands for women are in need of best and superior quality.
1. Brazilian Virgin Hair is 100% natural and unprocessed human hair. It’s the absolute highest quality hair available on the market. It has not been colored, dyed, bleached, or chemically processed in any way. So this hair can be washed, blow-dried, bleached, colored, and curled & styled with heated tools when you receive it
2. Our Indian Remy Hair is chemically processed to compact the hair cuticles to ensure the hair is completely tangle-free and has a natural soft and silky appearance. You can wash it, curled it and style it. However, we do not recommend that you do any bleaching and coloring. This hair is already processed and any further processing will damage the hair quality.
3.NOTE: No matter how good our hair quality is, please DON’T style it or dye it too frequently, the heat or chemical will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Although curly hair and wavy hair hairstyles are thought by many people to be the same, wavy hair is actually a type of curly hair. Curly types and wavy types of hair differ in curl tightness, thickness, and textures. The difference between wavy and curly is that usually to me if someone says curly hair I think really curly. With wavy its not bunched up or anything. And it's pretty straight at the top but at the end sort of like it flows.
• Curly hair is kinky having close curls like that in the spring.
• Wavy hair lies in between straight and curly hair and does not have curls but has zigzag pasterns that make them wavy.
• Curls start right next to the scalp, and such hair is thick and coarse whereas wavy hair is straighter and softer. The texture of wavy hair is thin.
• Curly black hairstyles are hard to tame yet many people go for curls in hair as they like them
• It is difficult to comb curly hair when they are dry
Curly extensions will stay really curly over the course of about 2 days-3 days, wavy hair just sorta floats in these little curves....also, curly hair is usually a lot thicker than wavy hair, which tends to be fine
1. full lace wig Full Lace Cap with Stretch in Crown Can Be Adjusted In Crown. The crown is stretch lace, the other is swiss lace or French lace. It can be worn in a high ponytail and It can be parted anywhere throughout the unit.
2. Glueless full lace wig This lace cap has 4 combs and a strap at back is convenient for wearing and securing for application without glue( or with a little glue) so as to be very suitable for customers who are allergic to glue
3.360 lace wig 360 lace frontal with machine weft in the crown,4inch deep part in the front, add adjustable strap at back, 4 combs in front top and both sides. Have baby hair around the perimeter and can do a high ponytail.
4.lace front wig lace in front. machine weft at back and handmade in front. add adjustable strap at back, combs in front top and both sides.
1. Detangle hair with wide teeth comb from hair root to the tip before washing it. Never comb roughly from the hair root, that will cause shedding.
2. Wash your wig 1 to 3 times a week if you wear it every day. The dirty hair is difficult to manage and will be tangled which will cause shedding.
3. Never use hot water or cold water for washing. Hot water may loosen the wig construction, and cold water is not good for removing the dirt.
4. Always rinse human hair with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid matting and tangles.
5. Never twist or rub your wig vigorously while washing or drying.
6. Always use sulfate-free care products formulated for chemically processed hair to wash and style your human hair wigs to keep the hair soft and manageable.
7. To avoid stretching the cap, never place a wet wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam head. A folding wig stands or tall can of hairspray make the best drying platforms.
8. Have two wigs ready to wear at all times. This way when you are washing one wig, you have a back up which is ready to go. Plus, rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
9. If you would like to store your wig, make sure that your wig is washed and totally dry, and put into the black net when we shipped with your wig. Do not apply any product when your wig is not in use.
10. Do not brush your curls when washing. Towel dry and style it with your fingers to prevent frizz.
11. please take the hair wig off before you go to bed
12. Do not twist hair when washing Do not expose to sun. Air drying is the best
13. please use some hair moisturizing spray when you wear the hair. That's all for today, hope these tips really helpful for you! we will see u next time soon
Doubleleafwig is the highest quality hair on the market. It cannot have gone through any kind of chemical processing, so this hair when you purchase it, it has not been permed, colored treated, dyed, bleached, blow-dried, steam-treated or gone through any other chemical processing.
It has not been exposed to any kind of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running the same direction. Virgin hair is also much easier to color hair that doesn’t already have dye on it.