1. Detangle hair with wide teeth comb from hair root to the tip before washing it. Never comb roughly from the hair root, that will cause shedding.
2. Wash your wig 1 to 3 times a week if you wear it every day. The dirty hair is difficult to manage and will be tangled which will cause shedding.
3. Never use hot water or cold water for washing. Hot water may loosen the wig construction, and cold water is not good for removing the dirt.
4. Always rinse human hair with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid matting and tangles.
5. Never twist or rub your wig vigorously while washing or drying.
6. Always use sulfate-free care products formulated for chemically processed hair to wash and style your human hair wigs to keep the hair soft and manageable.
7. To avoid stretching the cap, never place a wet wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam head. A folding wig stands or tall can of hairspray make the best drying platforms.
8. Have two wigs ready to wear at all times. This way when you are washing one wig, you have a back up which is ready to go. Plus, rotating between wigs also helps to extend the life.
9. If you would like to store your wig, make sure that your wig is washed and totally dry, and put into the black net when we shipped with your wig. Do not apply any product when your wig is not in use.
10. Do not brush your curls when washing. Towel dry and style it with your fingers to prevent frizz.
11. please take the hair wig off before you go to bed
12. Do not twist hair when washing Do not expose to sun. Air drying is the best
13. please use some hair moisturizing spray when you wear the hair. That's all for today, hope these tips really helpful for you! we will see u next time soon
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 11:27:01 PM America/Los_Angeles
By double leafwig
Human Hair Wig,
Brazilian Virgin Human Hair,
Lace Front Wig,
360 lace wig,
Dream Swiss Lace,