Human Hair Care Info.
Human Hair wigs are the premier choice if you want versatility and luxury. Human hair is soft to the touch and can be styled in endless ways. Due to the high demand for quality human hair, human hair wigs are also the most expensive type of wig you can buy. This is why it is so important to use the right products and the proper techniques to care for your human hair wigs. Wigs made with human hair can last a long time, much longer than synthetic wigs. However, using the wrong care products or washing techniques can drastically reduce the life expectancy of your human hair wig.
How To Wash A Human Hair Wig
1. Put the hair into the warm water( no more than 95 F), and soak the hair;
2. Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair;
3. Rinse the hair in the water;
4. Soak the water with the towel, apply conditioner to the hair and wait for about 2minutes;
5. Rinse the hair in the clean water. Bring a basin of the clean water and rinse the hair again;
6. Squeeze the hair gently;
7. Soak up the hair with the towel;
8.Air.dry the hair with opening the weft.
Curly wigs washing tips:
1. Do not brush your curls.
2. Comb conditioner through your hair while washing, towel dry and style it with your fingers to prevent frizz.
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:44:22 AM America/Los_Angeles
By double leafwig
Human Hair Wig,
Lace Front Wig,
360 lace wig,
Dream Swiss Lace,