DoubleleafWig®100% human virgin hair comes from a healthy student population of 15-20 years old that means it is not processed or chemically treated in any way. Virgin hair can be curled,straightened and dyed to any color.
Doubleleafwig®: The Lace Wigs Original Designer and Manufacturer
Hair Type: Lace Front wig Bob Straight hair
Hair Length: 14 inch
Hair Color: As picture
Lace Material:Swiss Lace
Cap Size: S(21.75") M(22.25") L(22.75")
Density: 130% , 150% is available
Lace Color: Medium brown / light brown / dark brown
Bleached knots in the Front
Pre-plucked hairline with baby hair
How to Return?
Only qualified wig (including not cut lace, not damaged, not washed, not cut, not dyed, not altered, etc.) can be replaced.If you want to exchange the goods, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the goods.Any request for more than seven days will not be respected.We are willing to accept return of all qualified products.The seller does not sell refurbished or previously owned products and the return postage is paid by the buyer.Once we receive the hair, check whether the hair is as good as it was before delivery, any remaining balance will be returned to the PayPal account of the original order you submitted.
Human Hair Care Info.
Human Hair wigs are the premier choice if you want versatility and luxury. Human hair is soft to the touch and can be styled in endless ways. Due to the high demand of quality human hair, human hair wigs are also the most expensive type of wig you can buy. This is why it is so important to use the right products and the proper techniques to care for your human hair wigs. Wigs made with human hair can last a long time, much longer than synthetic wigs. However, using the wrong care products or washing techniques can drastically reduce the life expectancy of your human hair wig.
How To Wash A Human Hair Wig
- Put the hair into the warm water( no more than 95 F) ,and soak the hair;
- Apply mild shampoo and wash the hair;
- Rinse the hair in the water;
- Soak the water with the towel,apply conditioner to the hair and wait for about 2minutes;
- Rinse the hair in the clean water.Bring a basin of the clean water and rinse the hair again;
- Squeeze the hair gently;
- Soak up the hair with the towel;
- Air.dry the hair with opening the weft.
Curly wigs washing tips:
- Do not brush your curls.
- Comb conditioner through your hair while washing, towel dry and style it with your fingers to prevent frizz.